Aug 6, 2013, 10:49 AM PDT
Warriors guard Steph Curry wants to deliver the Bay Area’s first NBA Championship since 1975. He’s leaving no stone unturned when it comes to his fitness regimen.
Cardiovascular health is key for a player that averages 38-plus minutes per game on the basketball court and Curry is prepared to go the distance.
So how does he stay in peak physical condition? Curry answered that question by sharing one of his training techniques on his Vine account.
Needless to say, that’s just one of the many training techniques he implements. Curry is having a pretty impressive offseason. In addition to making sure he is the best player he can be on the court, he is also taking steps to better himself away from the arena.
Curry spent time this offseason in Tanzania with an organization called Nothing but Nets, helping in the fight against Malaria.
CSNBayArea.com has a photo gallery of his time in Tanzania.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- WWE Superstar announces he is gay, receives overwhelming support
- Field of Links: 49ers fan Andy Samberg rips the Seahawks on Letterman
- Raiders' Taiwan Jones is quietly having a standout season
- Case of the Mondays: SB48 fallout, Red Hot Chili Raiders, Jumbo's juke, and a 75-foot game-winner
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- Glenn Robinson III explains most disappointing part of 76ers trade
- Giants excited to see Yolmer Sanchez's revamped swing, fun celebration
- Why Bob Melvin is confident Khris Davis will have a bounce-back season
- Mark Canha Q&A: A's slugger discusses favorite breakfast, grooming
- NFL Draft 2020: 49ers consider all options while preparing at combine
- NFL rumors: Tom Brady, Patriots appear very far apart in free agency
- 49ers' Kyle Shanahan won't try to change George Kittle's physical play
- Bruce Bochy will have eyes on Giants minor leagues, praises Joey Bart
- How NBA attitude on cannabis has changed, stopped shy of full embrace
- NBA power rankings: Where all 30 teams sit as season winds down
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|