Aug 14, 2013, 2:15 PM PDT
Brad Pitt was nominated for an Academy Award after his portrayal of as A’s general manager Billy Beane in “Moneyball.” They might have to create an award for how well Josh Reddick spoofed Pitt.
The A’s right fielder got together with the MLB Fan Cave and recreated the A-list actor’s Chanel No. 5 commercial with shocking accuracy.
Reddick’s delivery, the backdrop, the unbuttoned jersey, the weird light that is for some reason swinging back and forth, they nailed it. Just make sure you stay for the sweet ending.
Here’s the original video starring Pitt (incase you can’t tell the two apart).
The MLB Fan Cave has featured several A’s players recently in their videos. Josh Donaldson and A.J. Griffin recently recited some lines from “The Sandlot” at the Fan Cave. There’s also a video of Griffin serenading their cameras with his acoustic guitar.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Roy Steele narrates phenomenal 'This is Oakland' video
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- Kaepernick addresses the media in a different spot each week
- Details behind how 49ers fans pranked Seahawks' 12th Man
- Field of Links: 49ers fan Andy Samberg rips the Seahawks on Letterman
- Logan Couture reflects on Sharks tough season and first year as captain
- Ex-Giants manager Dusty Baker reveals his challenge when MLB returns
- Harrison Barnes, Kings want chance to make NBA playoffs upon restart
- NBA rumors: Warriors using 'IQ tests' during Zoom draft interviews
- Joe Staley, 49ers give virtual graduation ceremony to class of 2020
- Lou Trivino gives his insight on minor league baseball situation
- Why 49ers might trade Dee Ford to make room for George Kittle extension
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo facing 'prove-it time,' ESPN analyst believes
- Steve Kerr believes Warriors' 73-win NBA record never will be broken
- Steve Kerr discusses 'Last Dance' crew's impact on Michael Jordan, Bulls
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|