Aug 21, 2013, 5:59 PM PDT
The people of America think that Californians are really, really good looking drunks that don’t care much about sports.
Meh. It could be worse.
Recently, BusinessInsider.com surveyed thousands of Americans about our great 50 states, and came to several fascinating conclusions.
Let’s start with the good, shall we? (Going forward, keep in mind that the darkest state is the one with the most votes.)
That’s a no-brainer. But do we back it up with brains?
It looks like we do. Northern California is also wine country. That has to count for something right?
Apparently, it does! It’s hard to compete with the Big Easy, though. This is a sports blog, after all. So what do the people of our fine country think of the die-hard Giants, A’s, 49ers, Raiders, Warriors, Sharks, Earthquakes, Cal, Stanford, San Jose St., Sabercats fans out there?
At least we aren’t as bad as the New York fans.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warriors' 2020 second-round draft pick from Mavericks is No. 48 overall
- Vlade Divac steps down as Kings GM; Joe Dumars takes interim role
- 49ers adding Tavon Austin, J.J. Nelson mounts pressure on Dante Pettis
- Giants plan to add player names to back of home jerseys in 2021 season
- 49ers' Arik Armstead identifies areas in which he can improve in 2020
- Haberstroh: Who will Bulls target after Jim Boylen’s firing?
- Giants vs. A's MLB live stream: How to watch Battle of the Bay online, on TV
- Raiders' Marcus Mariota 'dazzling' Jon Gruden so far in training camp
- Why Warriors shouldn't be concerned about Suns' undefeated bubble run
- A's Frankie Montas scratched vs. Giants, Jesús Luzardo will start
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|