Sep 4, 2013, 2:09 PM PDT
If you don’t have a lot of money budgeted for beer after buying baseball tickets and paying for parking, the Oakland Coliseum is the place to be. The A’s have the six-lowest beer prices in Major League Baseball according to a study by Team Marketing Report.
The San Francisco Giants rank just below the top third in the league in beer cost-per-ounce. The Giants charge $0.42 an ounce, while the A’s charge $0.36.
The Angels offer the cheapest brewskis at $0.28 cents-per-ounce compared to the Red Sox, who charge the most at $0.60.
Of course, beer cost-per-ounce has been carefully scrutinized after the findings of a few year ago at the Oakland Coliseum and Century Link Field in Seattle, that proved the medium and large beers were actually the same size.
No matter how much they charge for beers at big league stadiums, it is never recommended that you do this.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- WWE Superstar announces he is gay, receives overwhelming support
- Field of Links: 49ers fan Andy Samberg rips the Seahawks on Letterman
- Raiders' Taiwan Jones is quietly having a standout season
- Case of the Mondays: SB48 fallout, Red Hot Chili Raiders, Jumbo's juke, and a 75-foot game-winner
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- A's Mike Fiers looks to mentor A.J. Puk and Jesus Luzardo this season
- Steve Kerr says 'nothing is official' about Steph Curry's March 1 target
- NFL Draft 2020: Laviska Shenault compares self to 49ers' Deebo Samuel
- Kings coming together, earning puncher's chance at making NBA playoffs
- Could Joe Thornton leave Sharks for Maple Leafs in NHL free agency?
- Steph Curry left off Chris Paul's description of ultimate point guard
- Bruce Bochy explains new role with Giants, says Joey Bart is 'real deal'
- Brandon Crawford's family golf tournament continues the fight against ALS
- Kyle Shanahan's Super Bowl loss with 49ers lingers more than Falcons'
- Warriors brought in Klay Thompson's friend 'off the street' to scrimmage
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|