Sep 9, 2013, 1:15 PM PDT
After the 49ers victory over the Packers on Sunday, they cut to their postgame show in New York. That was when we first laid eyes on this magnificent bearded specimen of man. The entire time Erin Andrews was on camera, his face never moved. His sidekick with dreadlocks kept his face locked as well.
As the fantastic image spread across the internet, the bearded videobomber plotted his next course of action.
On Monday morning, he resurfaced during the Today Show on NBC.
It appears his name is Broc Verschoor. He has an instagram account that will hopefully feature many more videobombs. Verschoor, according to his facebook page, is a photographer from Lancaster, Pennsylvania. His page is set to “private” but on his profile photo his friends are asking him not to forget about the little people now that he’s famous. Indeed, Broc. Don’t forget. As we shall never forget you for the most epic video-bomb in recent memory.
Thank you, Sherwin Viray for going deep on the videobomber story after we posted it on Instagram last night. The videobomber himself is now using the art Viray created on his Facebook and Instagram page. Here’s some more of Viray’s fine work.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Why A.J. Green trade doesn't make sense for 49ers unlike other big names
- NBA opt-out tracker: Every player who declined to return for playoffs
- Jake Diekman says MLB coronavirus testing delays 'just can't happen'
- NBA Draft 2020: Watch Warriors' potential target Deni Avdija dominate
- Giants' Heliot Ramos could make MLB debut in 2020, Gabe Kapler says
- Mike D'Antoni pokes fun at Rockets' defense with social distancing joke
- Why Gabe Kapler isn't worried about Giants suspending camp Tuesday
- Patrick Mahomes contract could put pressure on 49ers signing George Kittle
- A's home-field advantage will be different in 2020, Bob Melvin says
- How Spencer Dinwiddie, Bradley Beal opting out of restart impacts Kings
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|