Sep 9, 2013, 1:15 PM PDT
After the 49ers victory over the Packers on Sunday, they cut to their postgame show in New York. That was when we first laid eyes on this magnificent bearded specimen of man. The entire time Erin Andrews was on camera, his face never moved. His sidekick with dreadlocks kept his face locked as well.
As the fantastic image spread across the internet, the bearded videobomber plotted his next course of action.
On Monday morning, he resurfaced during the Today Show on NBC.
It appears his name is Broc Verschoor. He has an instagram account that will hopefully feature many more videobombs. Verschoor, according to his facebook page, is a photographer from Lancaster, Pennsylvania. His page is set to “private” but on his profile photo his friends are asking him not to forget about the little people now that he’s famous. Indeed, Broc. Don’t forget. As we shall never forget you for the most epic video-bomb in recent memory.
Thank you, Sherwin Viray for going deep on the videobomber story after we posted it on Instagram last night. The videobomber himself is now using the art Viray created on his Facebook and Instagram page. Here’s some more of Viray’s fine work.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Say Hey! That's Willie Mays in a rap video
- A Minecraft gamer built a virtual Levi's Stadium out of blocks
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- MC Hammer and Oakland Fight Club create a new Raiders Anthem
- Field of Links: 49ers fan Andy Samberg rips the Seahawks on Letterman
- Steph Curry believes Sabrina Ionescu has basketball 'in great hands'
- Joe Thornton's two goals not enough in Sharks' loss to Rangers at MSG
- Shot of the Game: Joe Thornton snaps goal-less streak on the road
- Sharks' Joe Thornton scores two goals amid NHL trade deadline rumors
- Sharks takeaways: What we learned in frustrating 3-2 loss to Rangers
- Warriors Gaming Squad prioritizes experience in NBA 2K League Draft
- Joey Bart, Mauricio Dubon hit homers in Giants' spring training opener
- Harry Giles, Kent Bazemore lead Kings to win over Clippers
- Shot of the Game: Harry Giles' alley-oop closes out Kings' win vs. Clippers
- Arsenal-Everton live stream: How to watch EPL game online, on TV
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|