Sep 25, 2013, 6:43 PM PDT
On Wednesday, legendary Dodgers broadcaster Vin Scully encountered a group of women offering free hugs on the streets of San Francisco. While the “beautifully dressed, lovely people” looked appealing, the Dodgers broadcaster chose to cross the street.
Where else but in San Francisco?
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warriors' 2020 second-round draft pick from Mavericks is No. 48 overall
- Austin Slater diagnosed with flexor strain, but could be in lineup this weekend
- Vlade Divac steps down as Kings GM; Joe Dumars takes interim role
- 49ers adding Tavon Austin, J.J. Nelson mounts pressure on Dante Pettis
- Giants plan to add player names to back of home jerseys in 2021 season
- 49ers' Arik Armstead identifies areas in which he can improve in 2020
- Haberstroh: Who will Bulls target after Jim Boylen’s firing?
- Giants vs. A's MLB live stream: How to watch Battle of the Bay online, on TV
- Raiders' Marcus Mariota 'dazzling' Jon Gruden so far in training camp
- Why Warriors shouldn't be concerned about Suns' undefeated bubble run
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|