Oct 4, 2013, 12:56 PM PDT
Money can’t buy happiness, but it can let you live like an NBA star. Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry is putting his Oakland penthouse on the market. For a cool $1.695 million, it could be yours.
Curry is a family man now, and he needs a more kid-friendly place. You can get a glimpse into the family life of Curry, his wife, Ayesha, and their one-year-old daughter, Riley, on Monday night at 10 p.m. when CSN’s special show “Hanging with Mr. Curry” debuts.
Back to the property, according to Realtor.com, the home has approximately 2,084 square feet of living space and offers three bedrooms and four bathrooms. It is located about 10 minutes from Oracle Arena in Oakland’s only high-rise in Jack London Square.
Here’s what your money would buy you. (All photos courtesy of Caldecott Properties)
There are many more pictures on the listing agent’s website. Curry recently signed a lucrative endorsement deal with Under Armor and even has his own line of flavored mouthguards coming out. He’s doing just fine. There’s no need to worry about why he’s selling his house. He’s a big part of the Warriors’ future.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- TBT: Willie Mays announces his retirement
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- WWE Superstar announces he is gay, receives overwhelming support
- UPDATE: Brent Burns' golf course skull discovery identified
- Adam Jones explains Yoenis Cespedes' WWE title moment, challenges Josh Reddick to wrestling match
- Shot of the Game: Marquese Chriss acrobatically finishes at the rim
- Kings' 3-point shooting on display in blowout win vs. Warriors
- Shot of the Game: Harrison Barnes' two-handed breakaway dunk
- Steve Kerr was impressed by Marquese Chriss in Warriors' loss to Kings
- Poor shooting from 3 dooms Warriors in home loss to Kings
- Kings' De'Aaron Fox battles through nagging injuries in win vs. Warriors
- Warriors takeaways: What we learned in 112-94 loss to red-hot Kings
- Kings takeaways: What we learned in satisfying 112-94 win vs. Warriors
- How Sean Hjelle impressed Farhan Zaidi in Giants spring training debut
- Mitch Richmond reflects on 'tear-jerking' Kobe Bryant memorial service
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|