Oct 19, 2013, 11:00 AM PDT
The sibling rivalry between Stephen and Seth Curry has reached a whole new level now that the brothers are with the same NBA team. Stephen, 25, and Seth, 23, have been competing with each other their entire lives. When the brothers weren’t going head-to-head, they were also going up against their father, former NBA player Dell Curry.
The older of the two Curry brothers has achieved star status in the NBA and the younger brother is trying to crack the Warriors’ roster. They are in two very different places career-wise while sharing the same court. They are even roommates.
No matter how the Golden State Warriors’ roster shakes out, playing together in the pros is a dream come true. They haven’t played on the same team since Seth was a sophomore and Stephen was a senior at Charlotte Christian School.
Stephen currently has the edge on the basketball court, but that’s just one of the many games the two brothers compete in. Find out who has the edge away from the gym in this video feature.
(All still images in the story are courtesy USA Today Sports)
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Steve Kerr uses Twitter to laugh at Warriors' season of adversity
- NBA power rankings: Where all 30 teams sit after amazing All-Star Game
- Brooks Koepka eager for run at historic PGA Championship three-peat
- Giants say they won't include Aubrey Huff in 2010 World Series reunion
- Sharks' third-period comeback falls short in loss to struggling Panthers
- Brooks Koepka's quest for PGA history heads to 'big boy' Harding Park
- Manchester United keep controversial clean sheet in win vs. Chelsea
- Shot of the Game: Kevin Labanc benefits from big bounce vs. Panthers
- Brenden Dillon breaks down when asked about potential Sharks trade
- Sharks takeaways: What we learned in 5-3 matinee loss to Panthers
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|