Nov 6, 2013, 11:14 AM PST
Stephen Curry is continuing his rise into the upper echelon of NBA Superstars. He is currently ranked No. 10 in NBA jersey sales according to Fanatics.com.
Curry, 25, was recently featured on two different magazine covers and the Golden State Warriors are off to a hot start. In his fifth season, Curry’s uptick in popularity is best reflected in recent NBA jersey sales. There’s simply no better way to determine a player’s popularity level than by counting the amount of people willing to spend their hard-earned money to wear their name and number.
The two-time defending champion Miami Heat and LeBron James currently top the charts.
1. LeBron James – Heat
2. Derrick Rose – Bulls
3. Kobe Bryant – Lakers
4. Dwyane Wade – Heat
5. Kevin Durant – Thunder
6. Carmelo Anthony – Knicks
7. Chris Paul – Clippers
8. Dwight Howard – Rockets
9. Rajon Rondo – Celtics
10. Stephen Curry – Warriors
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- Snoop Dogg: 'Raiders are like a retirement home for football players'
- Did you know there's a bowling alley inside AT&T Park?
- Heat maps provide an interesting look at A's/Giants and 49ers/Raiders territories
- Vernon Davis and the 5 best football hurdles of 2013
- How Madison Bumgarner pitched for D-backs in first spring training game
- NFL Draft 2020: Chase Young motivated by former teammate Nick Bosa
- NFL Draft 2020: Raiders could find late-round steal in Harrison Hand
- How Sean Manaea used Asia trip to move on from A's wild-card game loss
- Giants' Sean Hjelle, Trey McNutt among unique spring training names
- Henry Ruggs, Chase Claypool among combine stars Raiders should target
- Henry Ruggs, who ran 4.27 40-yard dash, met with 49ers during combine
- A's shut down outfielder Stephen Piscotty with intercostal strain
- George Kittle's agent 'very patient' in 49ers contract negotiations
- What Sharks still can accomplish as unfortunate season comes to close
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|