Nov 8, 2013, 5:13 PM PST
Professional athletes are expected to function at superhuman levels on game day. How players fuel their body can be very important. Sports teams have their own chefs that carefully plan out meals, but each person’s preference for their pre game cuisine can come down to superstition, ritual, or familiarity.
With that in mind, we asked some Oakland Raiders players what they choose to eat before competing. The answers were all over the map.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Warriors are in third place in ESPN's NBA Future Power Rankings
- George Kittle should not show up without new contract, says Donte Whitner
- NFL rumors: Tom Brady 'identified' Raiders as team he could win with
- Recent NFL draft history suggests Raiders should be wary of first-round WRs
- 2020 NFL Draft profile: CeeDee Lamb could fill Emmanuel Sanders' 49ers role
- Will Clark shares funny story about homer in MLB debut off Nolan Ryan
- One thing Steve Kerr, Warriors always looking for when building roster
- 49ers' Fred Warner using Super Bowl loss as offseason training motivation
- How Mike Fiers rewarded Jurickson Profar, Ramon Laureano for no-hitter
- Will Clark recalls historic debut against Nolan Ryan
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|