Nov 8, 2013, 5:13 PM PST
Professional athletes are expected to function at superhuman levels on game day. How players fuel their body can be very important. Sports teams have their own chefs that carefully plan out meals, but each person’s preference for their pre game cuisine can come down to superstition, ritual, or familiarity.
With that in mind, we asked some Oakland Raiders players what they choose to eat before competing. The answers were all over the map.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- 49ers' George Kittle voted top NFL tight end over Chiefs' Travis Kelce
- Raiders Talk: Sports Uncovered preview on Barret Robbins
- Marcus Semien embraces leadership role to keep A's safe amid coronavirus
- Sharks' Tomas Hertl explains funny, simple reason why he wears No. 48
- Why A.J. Green trade doesn't make sense for 49ers unlike other big names
- Shaq gives outrageous breakdown of potential Lakers-Warriors matchup
- NBA opt-out tracker: Every player who declined to return for playoffs
- Jake Diekman says MLB coronavirus testing delays 'just can't happen'
- NBA Draft 2020: Watch Warriors' potential target Deni Avdija dominate
- Giants' Heliot Ramos could make MLB debut in 2020, Gabe Kapler says
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|