Nov 11, 2013, 12:56 PM PST
Prominent sportsbook oddsmakers have taken the temperature of the NFL’s coaching hot seat. Lets just say Oakland Raiders coach Dennis Allen might be feeling a bit of a singe when he sits down.
According to odds provided by Bovada.lv, Allen is one of the most likely coaches to be relieved of his duties at the conclusion of the NFL season. After a 24-20 loss to the New York Giants on Sunday, the Raiders are now 3-6 this season. The Raiders are 7-18 since hiring Allen prior to the 2012 season. He is the 18th head coach in the history of the Raiders, but their head coach position has been a revolving door as of late.
Allen is at the helm of a rebuilding team that hasn’t had a winning season since 2002. He’ll have two years remaining on his four-year contract at the conclusion of the season.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach Greg Schiano is listed as the most likely coach to be fired. The Buccaneers haven’t won a game this season.
NFL coaches most likely to be fired: (According to odds provided by Bovada.lv)
Greg Schiano (Buccaneers) – 500
Joe Philbin (Dolphins) – 500
Leslie Frazier (Vikings) – 300
Dennis Allen (Raiders) – 200
Jason Garrett (Cowboys) – 140
Mike Munchak (Titans) – 140
Rex Ryan (Jets) EVEN
Gary Kubiak (Texans) EVEN
Mike Shanahan (Redskins) EVEN
Tom Coughlin (Giants) + 150
Ron Rivera (Panthers) + 200
Mike Tomlin (Steelers) + 225
Mike Smith (Falcons) + 250
Jim Schwartz (Lions) + 300
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Vlade Divac steps down as Kings GM, Joe Dumars takes interim role
- 49ers adding Tavon Austin, J.J. Nelson mounts pressure on Dante Pettis
- Giants plan to add player names to back of home jerseys in 2021 season
- 49ers' Arik Armstead identifies areas in which he can be better in 2020
- Haberstroh: Who will Bulls target after Jim Boylen’s firing?
- Giants vs. A's MLB live stream: How to watch Battle of the Bay online, on TV
- Raiders' Marcus Mariota 'dazzling' Jon Gruden so far in training camp
- Why Warriors shouldn't be concerned about Suns' undefeated bubble run
- A's Frankie Montas scratched vs. Giants, Jesús Luzardo will start
- Giants return to Oracle Park with more than 10,000 cutouts in stands
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|