Nov 20, 2013, 9:32 AM PST
Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry will miss his own bobblehead game with a concussion. Upon hearing the news, we were all thinking it, but David Lee tweeted it.
There are just some things you simply can’t joke about unless you are a guy’s teammate.
— Speaking of the Warriors, they won Instagram on Tuesday.
— It’s known the Stanford Cardinal almost landed both Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin III when Jim Harbaugh was head coach, but our 49ers Insider Matt Maiocco has some details on why RGIII decided against joining the Cardinal.
— Yeah, you’re incredibly tired of seeing this play for a myriad of reasons. Everything is better when it is called by former WWE commentator Jim Ross, though.
Field of Links:
Staudemire went to the Willoughby school of defense. “Which way did he go George? Which way did he go?”
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- Matt 'Megatoad' Stonie chugs 2 liters of soda without burping
- The story behind this unreal Kaepernick tribute haircut
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- Super Bowl players' pregame playlists revealed
- Giants' Mike Krukow has no sympathy for Aubrey Huff, says he 'blew it'
- Rob Manfred believes Mike Fiers did MLB service in exposing Astros' scandal
- 49ers' road back to Super Bowl made tougher by Drew Brees, Greg Olsen
- Sharks' return in Brenden Dillon trade leaves something to be desired
- Gabe Kapler says he has 'never seen' a BP like Pablo Sandoval's
- LeBron James speaks out on Rob Manfred's handling of Astros scandal
- Rob Manfred working to protect A's pitcher Mike Fiers from retaliation
- Sharks trade Brenden Dillon to Capitals for two NHL draft picks
- NHL rumors: Execs believe Joe Thornton trade to Bruins, Avalanche fits
- Watch George Kittle wreak havoc in run game during youth football days
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|