Nov 20, 2013, 4:45 PM PST
G.O.A.T. is often used as an acronym for “greatest of all time.” This would not be one of those cases. Well, maybe it is. Who knows?
On Tuesday, former Oakland Athletics outfielder and current social media sideshow, Jose Canseco, officially began his “fainting goat adventure documentary(!!??).”
This is easily the most exciting and confusing news ever. The former American League Most Valuable Player and author got off to a thrilling start as police pulled him over with the newly acquired goats in the car. Since it’s a “documentary” a picture of the event was tweeted.
Somehow, it doesn’t look like the heavy police presence led to the fainting goat actually, well, fainting. (Can he get his money back?) WAIT. A. MINUTE. Is that goat wearing a diaper? This documentary will be amazing.
How about Jose and Ozzie? Wait, no. They’re girls. Josie and Ozzanne? Josephine and Ozzina? Joselica and O’ Zanony?
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Will 49ers have Nick Bosa and his brother Joey on their roster in 2021?
- Can 49ers' Kyle Shanahan replace running back Raheem Mostert?
- MLB opt-out tracker: Every player who has declined to play 2020 season
- Patriots' Cam Newton base salary just half of Raiders' Nathan Peterman
- A's Tony Kemp to join MLB players standing up against systemic racism
- Franklin Barreto ahead in A's second base race, competition remains
- Warriors' Steph Curry champions racial justice at 2020 ACC golf tournament
- WATCH: "Race and Sports in America: Conversations"
- How to watch "Race and Sports in America: Conversations" online, on TV
- A's Jesus Luzardo 'itching to get back' to camp after coronavirus test
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|