Field of Links: The Warriors’ crazy fourth quarter shot chart, Bay Area sweeps Toronto, own your own backyard stadium
Dec 4, 2013, 9:19 AM PST
The Golden State Warriors completed the largest comeback in the NBA this season, and managed to erase their biggest deficit to win a game in 10 years. The Toronto Raptors led the game by 27 points before the Warriors went on a ridiculous 64-28 run to eventually win the game 112-103.
Check out the Warriors shot chart from the fourth quarter. Green is good.
If you missed this game, you’ll want to see the highlights and read the recap by Warriors Insider Monte Poole. You know it’s crazy when even the Warriors’ players themselves couldn’t believe what happened.
— Crazy Toronto mayor Rob Ford was at the San Jose Sharks-Toronto Maple Leafs game. The Sharks won the game 4-2 and hopefully Ford made it home in time to see the Warriors comeback against the Raptors.
— Oakland Athletics general manager Billy Beane was named Executive of the Year by Baseball America. He celebrated the occasion by flipping players like hotcakes.
— It won’t exactly fit under a Christmas Tree, but for a mere $30 million, the firm that built Yankees Stadium will build you a custom stadium in your backyard. Let’s see your elves top that, Santa.
Now it’s time to build some links.
Field of Links:
— Ellsbury Dough Boy? Both New York tabloids have the exact same headline after the Yankees sign Jacoby Ellsbury.
— Your viral animal video of the day: An Eagle pulled off the most epic videobomb of all time.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chiefs' Frank Clark discusses bond with 'big brother' Draymond Green
- Why Patrick Marleau's goal song didn't play in Sharks' win over Ducks
- Richard Sherman has 'no animosity' to 49ers after Jim Harbaugh left
- How 49ers receivers learn from each other regardless of NFL experience
- Shot of the Game: Patrick Marleau ties Mike Modano on all-time goals list
- Richard Sherman explains what makes 49ers' defense so tough to beat
- 49ers' Richard Sherman wanted to put Jim Harbaugh 'out of the league'
- Sharks takeaways: What we learned in impressive 4-2 win over Ducks
- Shot of the Game: De'Aaron Fox ties game after missing FT on purpose
- How Kyle Shanahan's relationship with Bill Belichick grew after Super Bowl LI
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|