Field of Links: Aaron Rodgers visits the Warriors, New Niner Nation beer, Raiders keeping coach Allen
Jan 8, 2014, 9:39 AM PST
Thanks to the San Francisco 49ers, Aaron Rodgers has some free time on his hands. A known fan of Bay Area sports, Rodgers decided to check out the red-hot Golden State Warriors as they took on the Milwaukee Bucks.
The Warriors easily beat the Bucks 101-80 to extend their winning streak to 10 games. After the game, Rodgers went to the Warriors locker room where he met coach Mark Jackson and some of the players.
— The 2014 Major League Baseball Hall of Fame class is set to be announced. The explanations from each of our Hall of Fame voters are fascinating and highly recommended reading. Ratto: An unapologetic Hall of Fame ballot revealed, explained Baggarly: Almost left Maddux off ballot Poole: Ballot unveiled
— Good news, 49ers fans. There’s now a Niner Nation beer. The beer is an IPA created by San Francisco Brewing Co. and it can be found at Giordano Bros. and The Republic in San Francisco.
Time to drink up some hoppy links.
Field of Links:
— VIDEO OF THE DAY: Well, it turns out Seattle Seahawks superfan Seahulk isn’t all that jacked. Forget PEDs, well-placed shading is clearly the way to go!
— TMZ obtained video of Yasiel Puig getting arrested for speeding.
— Hockey players are crazy.
— The Cleveland Indians are changing their primary logo from Chief Wahoo to the block C. Your move, Redskins.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- Snoop Dogg: 'Raiders are like a retirement home for football players'
- Did you know there's a bowling alley inside AT&T Park?
- Heat maps provide an interesting look at A's/Giants and 49ers/Raiders territories
- Vernon Davis and the 5 best football hurdles of 2013
- How Madison Bumgarner pitched for D-backs in first spring training game
- NFL Draft 2020: Chase Young motivated by former teammate Nick Bosa
- NFL Draft 2020: Raiders could find late-round steal in Harrison Hand
- How Sean Manaea used Asia trip to move on from A's wild-card game loss
- Giants' Sean Hjelle, Trey McNutt among unique spring training names
- Henry Ruggs, Chase Claypool among combine stars Raiders should target
- Henry Ruggs, who ran 4.27 40-yard dash, met with 49ers during combine
- A's shut down outfielder Stephen Piscotty with intercostal strain
- George Kittle's agent 'very patient' in 49ers contract negotiations
- What Sharks still can accomplish as unfortunate season comes to close
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|