Jan 14, 2014, 5:26 PM PST
San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh has a signature look: A black 49ers sweatshirt tucked into khaki pants. Any time you see Harbaugh, whether it’s on the practice field or the sidelines, he’s wearing that same outfit.
Apparently, he didn’t run his fashion choice by his significant other. Harbaugh’s wife, Sarah, called into a radio show on Tuesday and trashed his game day attire. While speaking with CBS Radio hosts Fernando and Greg, she detailed her disdain for her husband’s pleated pants.
“I’ve thrown them away many of times. I’ve asked him ‘Please, pleats are gone. Wear the flat front.’” she explained. “He has a flattering body.”
The better half of the Harbaugh tandem says she threw all of her husband’s pleated khakis away during the offseason. But the stubborn 49ers coach went to the NFL Combine and purchased some new ones at Walmart. Maybe that’s also wear he purchases his red Sharpies.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- 49ers rookie Brandon Aiyuk's reliable hands are shown with this stat
- Funny Madison Bumgarner pitching routine shows some things never change
- Buster Posey's leadership will be missed by Giants in 2020 MLB season
- 49ers' George Kittle questions social distancing in 2020 NFL season
- Bill Callahan's 'dumbest team in America' rant sealed his Raiders fate
- Watch: Justin Thomas buries playoff birdie, Collin Morikawa answers
- Collin Morikawa outlasts Justin Thomas in playoff to win wild Workday
- Slow to return, Patrick Cantlay (65) gears up for Memorial title defense
- Watch: Collin Morikawa goes near-ace, near-albatross at Muirfield Village
- Watch: Rory Sabbatini hits his ball twice, makes birdie-3
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|