Jan 16, 2014, 9:57 AM PST
The Seattle Seahawks have never won a Super Bowl. But that didn’t stop a Seahawks fan from declaring his beloved team the “champs” in permanent ink. Meet the man with the most on the line this Sunday.
Before the season even started, Tim Connors was so confident the Seahawks would win Super Bowl 48, that he tattooed it on his body. He’ll have a tough time explaining his ink if the 49ers win this Sunday.
Check out the photo courtesy of KOMO News in Seattle:
— Perhaps, even worse than Mr. Connors’ use of ink, is Sports Illustrated’s lack of it. S.I. is releasing three regional covers this week. The three teams featured: Denver Broncos, Seattle Seahawks, and New England Patriots. It seems they forgot about the 49ers. Oops. At least Bay Area fans don’t have to worry about the cover jinx now.
— A couple pieces of advice, Macklemore. Stop sharing a barber with Miley Cyrus, and take that jacket back to the thrift shop.
Being a die-hard fan of your team is fine, but what’s with the photo making the rounds online of Macklemore wearing a Vikings jersey? Time for some less embarrassing links.
Field of Links:
— Our esteemed colleague and 49ers Insider, Matt Maiocco, points out that Ahmad Brooks has found previous success while making the leap of faith — even though it didn’t work last Sunday.
VIDEO OF THE DAY: Watch this 11-month-old baby waterski.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- Snoop Dogg: 'Raiders are like a retirement home for football players'
- Did you know there's a bowling alley inside AT&T Park?
- Heat maps provide an interesting look at A's/Giants and 49ers/Raiders territories
- Vernon Davis and the 5 best football hurdles of 2013
- How Madison Bumgarner pitched for D-backs in first spring training game
- NFL Draft 2020: Edge rusher Chase Young says Nick Bosa sets the standard
- NFL Draft 2020: Raiders could find late-round steal in Harrison Hand
- How Sean Manaea used Asia trip to move on from A's wild-card game loss
- Giants' Sean Hjelle, Trey McNutt among unique spring training names
- Henry Ruggs, Chase Claypool among combine stars Raiders should target
- Henry Ruggs, who ran 4.27 40-yard dash, met with 49ers during combine
- A's shut down outfielder Stephen Piscotty with intercostal strain
- George Kittle's agent 'very patient' in 49ers contract negotiations
- What Sharks still can accomplish as unfortunate season comes to close
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|