Jan 17, 2014, 9:47 AM PST
Everyone is cashing in on Jim Harbaugh’s $8 pleated khakis. Apparently, this means we’ve all run out of meaningful things to talk about.
Here’s exhibit A: The San Francisco 49ers have authenticated a pair of Harbaugh’s pants and are selling them for $500.
Exhibit B: Walmart is cashing in on the fact the 49ers coach bought his pleated pants on their premises. This ad is on their homepage.
Exhibit C: Banana Republic is angling to upgrade Harbaugh’s pants game.
Sorry folks, when something fun goes commercial, it’s time to move on. And we shall.
— MLB finally expanded instant replay. What does that mean, you ask? Giants Insider Andrew Baggarly has all of your questions answered. Time for some khaki-free links.
Field of Links:
— This is 40: Where the Warriors stand 40 games into the season.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chiefs' Frank Clark discusses bond with 'big brother' Draymond Green
- Why Patrick Marleau's goal song didn't play in Sharks' win over Ducks
- Richard Sherman has 'no animosity' to 49ers after Jim Harbaugh left
- How 49ers receivers learn from each other regardless of NFL experience
- Shot of the Game: Patrick Marleau ties Mike Modano on all-time goals list
- Richard Sherman explains what makes 49ers' defense so tough to beat
- 49ers' Richard Sherman wanted to put Jim Harbaugh 'out of the league'
- Sharks takeaways: What we learned in impressive 4-2 win over Ducks
- Shot of the Game: De'Aaron Fox ties game after missing FT on purpose
- How Kyle Shanahan's relationship with Bill Belichick grew after Super Bowl LI
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|