Jan 17, 2014, 4:05 PM PST
The San Francisco Giants and Seattle Mariners are going after each other on Twitter.
The argument and eventual bet centers around the NFC Championship between the San Francisco 49ers and Seattle Seahawks. Earlier this week, the triple-A affiliate for each team also did battle.
If you don’t have Twitter, here’s what you missed:
Now, it’s all in good fun, but what are the Mariners so confident about? They, like the Seahawks, have never won a championship, and their city’s starting quarterback is technically the property of the Texas Rangers.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Raiders discussing fan options at Allegiant as 2020 NFL season nears
- MLB opt-out tracker: Every player who has declined to play 2020 season
- Jake Diekman's wife appreciates Bob Melvin's message to A's players
- Kings assistant Igor Kokoskov announced as Fenerbahçe Beko head coach
- Warriors bizarrely only NBA team with no pending 2020 free agents
- NFLPA votes to recommend no preseason games for 49ers, 31 other teams
- Giants have 'golden opportunity' in 2020 season, Mike Krukow believes
- Gabe Kapler, Giants will support Buster Posey if he opts out of season
- Chelsea bounce back, stay fourth with 3-0 thrashing of hapless Watford
- 49ers' Kendrick Bourne 'likes' tweet about David Njoku trade rumors
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|