Jan 17, 2014, 4:05 PM PST
The San Francisco Giants and Seattle Mariners are going after each other on Twitter.
The argument and eventual bet centers around the NFC Championship between the San Francisco 49ers and Seattle Seahawks. Earlier this week, the triple-A affiliate for each team also did battle.
If you don’t have Twitter, here’s what you missed:
Now, it’s all in good fun, but what are the Mariners so confident about? They, like the Seahawks, have never won a championship, and their city’s starting quarterback is technically the property of the Texas Rangers.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- The Hidden Relics of Candlestick Park
- Super Bowl players' pregame playlists revealed
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- Field of Links: Bochy and Melvin both embrace MLB's new instant replay rules
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|