Jan 23, 2014, 4:55 PM PST
Stephen Curry will be the first Golden State Warriors player to start in the NBA All-Star Game since Latrell Sprewell in 1995. Sprewell didn’t have to wear a red sleeved jersey, though.
Curry’s All-Star attire is already available for purchase in the NBA store, and it is interesting looking, to say the least.
The 100 percent polyester jerseys are made by Adidas and will set you back $59.95.
They should ship in time for the All-Star Game on February 16 in New Orleans.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Old 49ers-Odell Beckham trade idea shows NFL draft was better route
- Sharks' injured stars expected to make full recovery by training camp
- A's legend Dave Stewart describes coronavirus scare, testing process
- Source: Eli Apple, Raiders don't finalize contract in free agency
- 2020 NFL Draft: Why 49ers should trade down both first-round picks
- Warriors' Rick Welts only has one box score framed in his office
- Zac Efron reveals epic Dusty Baker autograph story as young Giants fan
- Dave Stewart discusses his coronavirus scare, future of MLB season
- Giants release several veterans, including lefty reliever Jerry Blevins
- Source: Jordan Devey returning to Raiders, joining crowded guard group
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|