Jan 23, 2014, 4:55 PM PST
Stephen Curry will be the first Golden State Warriors player to start in the NBA All-Star Game since Latrell Sprewell in 1995. Sprewell didn’t have to wear a red sleeved jersey, though.
Curry’s All-Star attire is already available for purchase in the NBA store, and it is interesting looking, to say the least.
The 100 percent polyester jerseys are made by Adidas and will set you back $59.95.
They should ship in time for the All-Star Game on February 16 in New Orleans.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Steph Curry donating Breonna Taylor tribute shoes to Black Lives Matter
- Bob Melvin supports Buster Posey's decision to opt out of 2020 season
- How Andrew Wiggins won over Damion Lee, Warriors with quest to improve
- Kings' Luke Walton brought seven pounds of coffee to Orlando bubble
- Jon Stewart reveals ex-Warriors center JaVale McGee caused great GIF
- Four Kings' traveling party members didn't fly to NBA's Orlando bubble
- Giants' top prospects should usher in bright new era in near future
- Steph Curry honors Breonna Taylor on shoes at Lake Tahoe golf tournament
- Giants' Buster Posey bares his heart after opting out of 2020 MLB season
- Warriors' Steve Kerr tells hilarious story from 2014 Ron Adams interview
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|