Jan 23, 2014, 4:55 PM PST
Stephen Curry will be the first Golden State Warriors player to start in the NBA All-Star Game since Latrell Sprewell in 1995. Sprewell didn’t have to wear a red sleeved jersey, though.
Curry’s All-Star attire is already available for purchase in the NBA store, and it is interesting looking, to say the least.
The 100 percent polyester jerseys are made by Adidas and will set you back $59.95.
They should ship in time for the All-Star Game on February 16 in New Orleans.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Pete Carroll lauds Colin Kaepernick protest, which Seahawks nixed visit for
- Aaron Rodgers shades Drew Brees, says NFL protests 'NEVER' about flag
- Giants coach Justin Viele recalls Mike Yastrzemski calling MLB shot
- Kings have chance to make playoffs when NBA season returns
- 49ers' Richard Sherman speaks from experience in revealing police problem
- Raiders shut out of Pro Football Focus' top 50 NFL player rankings
- Raiders' iconic Al Davis Memorial Torch debuts at Allegiant Stadium
- The Giants Insider Podcast: Hitting coach Justin Viele
- 'The Catch II' makes 49ers' top plays in franchise history: No. 15-11
- Ranking top 49ers plays in franchise's storied history: No. 15-11
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|