Jan 29, 2014, 9:44 AM PST
There are a lot truly bad questions asked at Super Bowl Media Day. Deion Sanders, however, may have asked more weird questions than anyone else.
— SPOILER ALERT: The Denver Broncos are going to win the Super Bowl, according to this manatee at Mote Marine Laboratory.
— Marshawn Lynch doesn’t say much, but he might have a lot to say about that manatee’s choice. He also had a few things to say about his Oakland roots on Tuesday.
— The Golden State Warriors took a step in the wrong direction after an 88-85 home loss to the Washington Wizards. They still have a lot to be “happy” about, though. This video will cheer you up, Warriors fans.
Time for a collection of links from around the nation and interwebs.
Field of Links:
“Very shower. Such cool.” In other words, the Bay Area’s epic drought might be alleviated a tad. If you haven’t checked out Dogeweather.com, you really should.
— Stephen Colbert doesn’t have time for silly NFL copyright restrictions. Behold! His “Superb owl” coverage. (Skip to the 3:27 mark)
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Kings' De'Aaron Fox cuts hair off during NBA's coronavirus stoppage
- Earthquakes' Thompson wants focus on coronavirus, not sports right now
- NFL Draft 2020: 49ers fans don't want to trade down from No. 13 pick
- Sharks' Mario Ferraro reveals lesson learned in whirlwind rookie year
- Why Warriors' Eric Paschall, Draymond Green have 'great' chemistry
- WATCH: Vince Carter goes off in Kings' 2017 win over Cavs
- Stanford doctor draws Steph Curry, Klay Thompson art on Etch A Sketch
- Why NFC's No. 1 seed is vital for 49ers in expanded NFL playoff format
- Earthquakes' Tommy Thompson challenging kids during coronavirus stoppage
- How Gabe Kapler is using video games to stay prepared for upcoming season
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|