Feb 5, 2014, 1:27 PM PST
Most rational San Francisco 49ers fans probably plug their ears and sing, “LA-LA-LA-I-CAN’T-HEAR-YOU” when the Seattle Seahawks’ Super Bowl win is mentioned. Even the most battle-tested 49ers Faithful would cringe at the mere sight of a bright gleen-clad horde of jubilant Seahawks fans lining the downtown streets of Seattle to partake in a parade.
Then there’s this guy.
During the Seahawks’ Super Bowl parade, a man dressed head to toe in 49ers gear took to the streets of Seattle. It was a daring display, as he was vastly outnumbered by his opposition. He wasn’t attacked, however, he was treated like a festering red disease-ridden boil and avoided like he was spewing contagious goo.
What drove this brave soul to dive headfirst into the heart and soul of the rival fanbase is unknown. But the pictures sure are fun to look at. Lets hope he made it out unscathed.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- 49ers' George Kittle voted top NFL tight end over Chiefs' Travis Kelce
- Raiders Talk: Sports Uncovered preview on Barret Robbins
- Marcus Semien embraces leadership role to keep A's safe amid coronavirus
- Sharks' Tomas Hertl explains funny, simple reason why he wears No. 48
- Why A.J. Green trade doesn't make sense for 49ers unlike other big names
- Shaq gives outrageous breakdown of potential Lakers-Warriors matchup
- NBA opt-out tracker: Every player who declined to return for playoffs
- Jake Diekman says MLB coronavirus testing delays 'just can't happen'
- NBA Draft 2020: Watch Warriors' potential target Deni Avdija dominate
- Giants' Heliot Ramos could make MLB debut in 2020, Gabe Kapler says
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|