Feb 7, 2014, 2:14 PM PST
It ain’t easy being green. So the Oakland Athletics enlisted the help of a magic marker to create their new look. The A’s officially unveiled their new green alternate jersey on Friday in a Vine post featuring pitchers Sonny Gray and Jarrod Parker.
The real jersey looks a lot better than the image that was leaked by Uni Watch on Thursday.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- MLB 2020 schedule release: Giants, Dodgers play Opening Day on July 23
- Two Giants test positive for coronavirus, bringing team total to four
- How 49ers can compete with Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs after huge contract
- How Steph Curry, Warriors' brand continues to make huge global impact
- Patrick Mahomes' contract puts pressure on Raiders for perfect rebuild
- Johnny Cueto remains on MLB Opening Day track with help from ex-Giant
- Edwin Jackson feels he's been denied MLB roster spots for being Black
- Warriors' Rick Welts shares funny story of being mistaken for Joe Lacob
- 49ers sign cornerback Jamar Taylor, waive Teez Tabor to clear roster spot
- Mike Krukow reacts to Buster Posey possibly opting out of 2020 MLB season
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|