Feb 7, 2014, 2:14 PM PST
It ain’t easy being green. So the Oakland Athletics enlisted the help of a magic marker to create their new look. The A’s officially unveiled their new green alternate jersey on Friday in a Vine post featuring pitchers Sonny Gray and Jarrod Parker.
The real jersey looks a lot better than the image that was leaked by Uni Watch on Thursday.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Find out which 49ers player will star in Underwood's new SNF open
- A case of the Tuesdays: Raiders running with Pryor, A's / BART win the weekend
- Riding along with Doolittle and Griffin during the A's Holiday Caravan
- Seahawks fans enraged over new commercial featuring Kaepernick
- Matt 'Megatoad' Stonie chugs 2 liters of soda without burping
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|