Feb 11, 2014, 2:19 PM PST
Michael Morse is one of the newest members of the San Francisco Giants, and he’s quickly making himself at home in the Bay Area.
Morse, who is also new to Twitter, posted a photo alongside two very fit training partners on Tuesday: Frank Gore and Nick Moody of the San Francisco 49ers. It’s good to see Bay Area sports stars sticking together. It’s also good to see 49ers players are still keeping themselves in peak physical condition just weeks after the conclusion of the NFL season.
Morse, 31, is expected to add some thump to a Giants lineup that finished 29th in Major League Baseball with just 107 home runs. You know he’s pushing some serious weight if he’s working out with NFL players.
Maybe Morse can push some cars with Hunter Pence when camp opens up in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- Matt 'Megatoad' Stonie chugs 2 liters of soda without burping
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- TBT: Say Hey! Did you know Willie Mays smashed 17 homers in a single month?
- Field Of Links: No sugarcoating struggles of A's and Giants
- Champions League predictions: EPL teams with best Round of 16 chances
- Donald Trump grants full pardon for former 49ers owner Edward J. DeBartolo Jr.
- How Hunter Pence returned home to Giants after one season with Rangers
- Steve Kerr uses Twitter to laugh at Warriors' season of adversity
- NBA power rankings: Where all 30 teams sit after amazing All-Star Game
- Brooks Koepka eager for run at historic PGA Championship three-peat
- Giants say they won't include Aubrey Huff in 2010 World Series reunion
- Sharks' third-period comeback falls short in loss to struggling Panthers
- Brooks Koepka's quest for PGA history heads to 'big boy' Harding Park
- Manchester United keep controversial clean sheet in win vs. Chelsea
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|