Feb 17, 2014, 12:47 PM PST
One Brazilian football player just learned the true meaning of Beast Mode.
Oakland native and Seattle Seahawks running back, Marshawn Lynch, is in Brazil taking part in the American Football Without Borders program. While running some drills, Lynch leveled one of the participants with one hand. The pad attached to Lynch’s arm looks a lot like a Hulk hand and packs a similar punch.
It’s funny how Lynch lifts up his arms as if he didn’t do anything — sort of like a European football player — after delivering the blow. He clearly takes his teaching seriously.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Hidden Relics of Candlestick Park
- From tough times to TDs: How 49ers RB Anthony Dixon became a father figure for his brothers
- Field of Links: Great Glove Granny makes the catch of a lifetime
- TBT: Willie Mays announces his retirement
- Field of Links: Record demand for tickets to the 'Stick's final games
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|