Feb 17, 2014, 12:47 PM PST
One Brazilian football player just learned the true meaning of Beast Mode.
Oakland native and Seattle Seahawks running back, Marshawn Lynch, is in Brazil taking part in the American Football Without Borders program. While running some drills, Lynch leveled one of the participants with one hand. The pad attached to Lynch’s arm looks a lot like a Hulk hand and packs a similar punch.
It’s funny how Lynch lifts up his arms as if he didn’t do anything — sort of like a European football player — after delivering the blow. He clearly takes his teaching seriously.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chiefs' Frank Clark discusses bond with 'big brother' Draymond Green
- Why Patrick Marleau's goal song didn't play in Sharks' win over Ducks
- Richard Sherman has 'no animosity' to 49ers after Jim Harbaugh left
- How 49ers receivers learn from each other regardless of NFL experience
- Shot of the Game: Patrick Marleau ties Mike Modano on all-time goals list
- Richard Sherman explains what makes 49ers' defense so tough to beat
- 49ers' Richard Sherman wanted to put Jim Harbaugh 'out of the league'
- Sharks takeaways: What we learned in impressive 4-2 win over Ducks
- Shot of the Game: De'Aaron Fox ties game after missing FT on purpose
- How Kyle Shanahan's relationship with Bill Belichick grew after Super Bowl LI
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|