Feb 17, 2014, 12:47 PM PST
One Brazilian football player just learned the true meaning of Beast Mode.
Oakland native and Seattle Seahawks running back, Marshawn Lynch, is in Brazil taking part in the American Football Without Borders program. While running some drills, Lynch leveled one of the participants with one hand. The pad attached to Lynch’s arm looks a lot like a Hulk hand and packs a similar punch.
It’s funny how Lynch lifts up his arms as if he didn’t do anything — sort of like a European football player — after delivering the blow. He clearly takes his teaching seriously.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Raiders Talk: Sports Uncovered preview on Barret Robbins
- Why Marcus Semien’s leadership invaluable as A’s embark on 2020 campaign
- Sharks' Tomas Hertl explains funny, simple reason why he wears No. 48
- Why A.J. Green trade doesn't make sense for 49ers unlike other big names
- Shaq gives outrageous breakdown of potential Lakers-Warriors matchup
- NBA opt-out tracker: Every player who declined to return for playoffs
- Jake Diekman says MLB coronavirus testing delays 'just can't happen'
- NBA Draft 2020: Watch Warriors' potential target Deni Avdija dominate
- Giants' Heliot Ramos could make MLB debut in 2020, Gabe Kapler says
- Mike D'Antoni pokes fun at Rockets' defense with social distancing joke
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|