Feb 18, 2014, 3:44 PM PST
If knowledge really is power in the NFL, a good Wonderlic Personnel Test could be even more important than a stellar high jump or hefty bench press. The Wonderlic is used to measure your intelligence, and the test is administered to each player during the NFL Combine, which begins this week.
So are you smarter than an NFL player? A website called Football IQ is giving you a chance to find out.
For reference: San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick got a 38. Vince Young got a six on his first try, but managed to get a 14 the second time around. That’s probably why the Tennessee Titans are drawn to quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick, who scored a 48.
For the sake of experiment, I took the test and got an 18, which is one point better than Antwaan Randle El, according to the automated program. Here’s a screen grab for proof (not that an 18 is any good):
I ran out of time, though, and left a lot of questions on the table. Make sure to be fast. If you don’t know the answer, just guess and skip forward, because you can score higher if you have more chances to answer. Also, be prepared for a lot of intentionally misleading math. Let us know how you did in the comments.
[H/T: The Big Lead]
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stephen Curry, Steve Kerr among sports figures outraged by Floyd case
- This stat shows how 49ers were most balanced team in NFL last season
- Kendrick Perkins claims he doesn't hate Steph Curry despite recent takes
- Raiders begin UNLV turf installation to play on at Allegiant Stadium
- Why Max Kellerman believes Kevin Durant still needs to prove greatness
- Giants Insider Podcast: Javier Lopez on pitching to Barry Bonds
- Ex-Giant Javier Lopez recalls vivid details about facing Barry Bonds
- 20 Kings Questions: Can Richaun Holmes and Marvin Bagley play together?
- Field to Table: Garlic fries recipe for making Oracle Park treat from home
- Steph Curry 'would've thrived' under Mike D'Antoni, Bob McKillop says
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|