Field of Links: Harbaugh in Google Glass, David Shaw redefines telecommuting, reasons to root against Canada
Feb 21, 2014, 9:02 AM PST
The fine folks at 49ers Studios were able to get Jim Harbaugh to wear Google Glass. Harbaugh was instantly impressed by the clock display on the lens and remarked that it would be a good idea to get the quarterbacks to wear them. Details here.
— Jermaine O’Neal doesn’t need any fancy gizmos. He uses good old fashioned elbow grease. Check out the game-saving block he made to help the Golden State Warriors beat the Houston Rockets in overtime.
— FREAKONOMICS: Tim Lincecum received a $100,000 judgement against his former landlady. Giants Insider Andrew Baggarly has the scoop.
— Patriotism should be reason enough to root for the US Hockey team today, but in case you’re looking for extra motivation, here’s how Toronto Mayor Rob Ford celebrated the Canadian Women’s overtime win against the USA ladies.
— If that’s not enough reason to root against Canada, there’s this:
Field of Links:
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Giants' 60-game 2020 schedule not shown by MLB Network during reveal
- How Patrick Mahomes' contract compares to 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo deal
- Giants 2020 MLB schedule release: Dates, times for 60-game season
- MLB 2020 schedule release: Stacked A's squad shouldn't fear Dodgers
- MLB schedule 2020: When Giants, A's play in annual 'Battle of the Bay'
- MLB 2020 schedule release: Oakland A's dates, times for 60-game season
- MLB schedule release: Three things to know about Giants' schedule
- MLB 2020 schedule release: Giants, Dodgers play Opening Day on July 23
- Two Giants test positive for coronavirus, bringing team total to four
- How 49ers can compete with Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs after huge contract
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|