Field of Links: Harbaugh in Google Glass, David Shaw redefines telecommuting, reasons to root against Canada
Feb 21, 2014, 9:02 AM PST
The fine folks at 49ers Studios were able to get Jim Harbaugh to wear Google Glass. Harbaugh was instantly impressed by the clock display on the lens and remarked that it would be a good idea to get the quarterbacks to wear them. Details here.
— Jermaine O’Neal doesn’t need any fancy gizmos. He uses good old fashioned elbow grease. Check out the game-saving block he made to help the Golden State Warriors beat the Houston Rockets in overtime.
— FREAKONOMICS: Tim Lincecum received a $100,000 judgement against his former landlady. Giants Insider Andrew Baggarly has the scoop.
— Patriotism should be reason enough to root for the US Hockey team today, but in case you’re looking for extra motivation, here’s how Toronto Mayor Rob Ford celebrated the Canadian Women’s overtime win against the USA ladies.
— If that’s not enough reason to root against Canada, there’s this:
Field of Links:
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- On the clock: How Raiders can become dynamic at wide receiver position
- WATCH: A's Mike Fiers throws second no-hitter of his career vs. Reds
- WATCH: Warriors turn tide in 2015 NBA Finals with Game 5 win
- 49ers, Sharks games not expected before November, health official says
- How Warriors' Steph Curry vanquished his 'stopper' in 2015 NBA Finals
- Second Raiders stadium site worker tests positive for coronavirus
- Warriors' Bob Myers uses sports analogy to give coronavirus optimism
- Mike Fiers, Jesús Luzardo build close bond while social distancing in pandemic
- Giants' Mike Krukow, Duane Kuiper tell hilarious Will Clark sushi story
- NFL rumors: Ex-Raider DeAndre Washington, Chiefs agree to contract terms
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|