Feb 21, 2014, 10:03 AM PST
The media covering the NFL Scouting Combine had some serious decisions at noon in Indianapolis.
The daily selection of cold deli sandwiches was unveiled at the same time that Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel was led to the podium for his much-anticipated Q&A session with reporters.
Those events coincided with the NFL announcement that Jacksonville Jaguars coach Gus Bradley was available at Podium A for his scheduled session with reporters.
It was no surprise that Bradley finished a distant third in popularity.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- WATCH: A's Mike Fiers throws second no-hitter of his career vs. Reds
- WATCH: Warriors turn tide in 2015 NBA Finals with Game 5 win
- 49ers, Sharks games not expected before November, health official says
- How Warriors' Steph Curry vanquished his 'stopper' in 2015 NBA Finals
- Second Raiders stadium site worker tests positive for coronavirus
- Warriors' Bob Myers uses sports analogy to give coronavirus optimism
- Mike Fiers, Jesús Luzardo build close bond while social distancing in pandemic
- Giants' Mike Krukow, Duane Kuiper tell hilarious Will Clark sushi story
- NFL rumors: Ex-Raider DeAndre Washington, Chiefs agree to contract terms
- Why Bobby Wagner is wrong Seahawks, not 49ers, are NFC West team to beat
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|