Feb 21, 2014, 10:03 AM PST
The media covering the NFL Scouting Combine had some serious decisions at noon in Indianapolis.
The daily selection of cold deli sandwiches was unveiled at the same time that Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel was led to the podium for his much-anticipated Q&A session with reporters.
Those events coincided with the NFL announcement that Jacksonville Jaguars coach Gus Bradley was available at Podium A for his scheduled session with reporters.
It was no surprise that Bradley finished a distant third in popularity.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Hidden Relics of Candlestick Park
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- Super Bowl players' pregame playlists revealed
- Field of Links: Bochy and Melvin both embrace MLB's new instant replay rules
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|