Feb 26, 2014, 2:22 PM PST
The Milwaukee Brewers’ racing sausages now have to compete with a hot dog.
On February 17, a stray dog roamed into the Brewers’ spring training facility and the team quickly adopted him. The pooch named “Hank” after Hank Aaron, of course, has become the team’s unofficial mascot. Even with all of Hank’s newfound fame, no previous owners have come forward.
On Wednesday, Hank suited up in a hot dog costume and ran alongside the sausages.
It isn’t a Bay Area story, but it is the cutest thing ever. Enjoy.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- MLB veggie gardens are far more common than you'd think
- Field of Links: Find out how much a 'Kimye' style proposal at AT&T Park costs
- Why a Steelers 2-time Super Bowl champ was in Oakland fighting diabetes
- Throwback Thursday: Roseanne's wretched anthem performance
- Betcha' didn't know this about NFL kickers
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|