Feb 26, 2014, 2:22 PM PST
The Milwaukee Brewers’ racing sausages now have to compete with a hot dog.
On February 17, a stray dog roamed into the Brewers’ spring training facility and the team quickly adopted him. The pooch named “Hank” after Hank Aaron, of course, has become the team’s unofficial mascot. Even with all of Hank’s newfound fame, no previous owners have come forward.
On Wednesday, Hank suited up in a hot dog costume and ran alongside the sausages.
It isn’t a Bay Area story, but it is the cutest thing ever. Enjoy.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- One 49ers fan braved the Seahawks Super Bowl parade
- Why several Giants stars ride scooters to the ballpark
- Super Bowl players' pregame playlists revealed
- Field of Links: Kap pitches in, Alex Smith tees it up with 49ers, Sharks and Warriors struggling
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|