Feb 28, 2014, 2:55 PM PST
Sebastian Janikowski gets most of the attention when it comes to kicking prowess, but Marquette King may have the biggest boot on the Oakland Raiders.
King, 25, looked impressive while being featured along with several other NFL punters in a video that was recently posted by Kohl’s Kicking Camp. The kicking camp also has videos of King crushing a punt with a 5.5 second hang time and booting a ball 87 yards.
In his rookie season with the Raiders, King punted the ball 84 times for 4,107 yards. His punts averaged a distance of 48.9 yards, which led the NFL.
(H/T: Silver and Black Illustrated for the find)
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- NFL rumors: Eli Apple, Raiders don't finalize contract in free agency
- 2020 NFL Draft: Why 49ers should trade down both first-round picks
- Warriors' Rick Welts only has one box score framed in his office
- Zac Efron reveals epic Dusty Baker autograph story as young Giants fan
- Dave Stewart discusses his coronavirus scare, future of MLB season
- Giants release several veterans, including lefty reliever Jerry Blevins
- Source: Jordan Devey returning to Raiders, joining crowded guard group
- Giants GM Scott Harris explains how he envisions outfield this season
- Why Astros' bans ending in 2020 despite MLB hiatus stings for A's fans
- Daily Shark: Game 5 of the first round of the 2016 Stanley Cup Playoffs
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|