Mar 4, 2014, 5:52 PM PST
While the real NaVorro Bowman recovers from a serious knee injury, the video game version is a touchdown machine. San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Quinton Patton came up with an interesting idea, lining the All-Pro defender up as a running back in Madden 25. Surprisingly, it work.
Patton’s enthusiasm is off the charts after watching Bowman catch a touchdown pass from Colin Kaepernick. The young receiver proves to be an innovative gamer, but his commentary might need a little work.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- NFL Power Rankings: 49ers at No. 4 before 2020 season, Peter King says
- 2020 NBA mock draft 8.0: First-round draft pick predictions, analysis
- Logan Couture reflects on Sharks tough season and first year as captain
- Ex-Giants manager Dusty Baker reveals his challenge when MLB returns
- Harrison Barnes, Kings want chance to make NBA playoffs upon restart
- NBA rumors: Warriors using 'IQ tests' during Zoom draft interviews
- Joe Staley, 49ers give virtual graduation ceremony to class of 2020
- Lou Trivino gives his insight on minor league baseball situation
- Why 49ers might trade Dee Ford to make room for George Kittle extension
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo facing 'prove-it time,' ESPN analyst believes
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|