Mar 4, 2014, 5:52 PM PST
While the real NaVorro Bowman recovers from a serious knee injury, the video game version is a touchdown machine. San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Quinton Patton came up with an interesting idea, lining the All-Pro defender up as a running back in Madden 25. Surprisingly, it work.
Patton’s enthusiasm is off the charts after watching Bowman catch a touchdown pass from Colin Kaepernick. The young receiver proves to be an innovative gamer, but his commentary might need a little work.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bob Melvin thrilled by A's late-game heroics continuing in win vs. Giants
- Gabe Kapler stands by his pitchers after Giants blow five-run lead to A's
- Giants' historic meltdown filled with inexplicable late-game decisions
- Giants blow historic five-run ninth-inning lead, lose to A's in extras
- Dave Kaval trolls Giants fans after A's comeback 8-7 extra-inning win
- George Kittle scared Seahawks into Jamal Adams trade, Ian Williams says
- Would A's consider trading for Johnny Cueto to strengthen pitching staff?
- The Rock congratulates 49ers' George Kittle on his contract extension
- Kuiper brothers have differing calls on Stephe Piscotty's grand slam
- Giants takeaways: What you might've missed in 8-7 loss to surging A's
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|