Mar 4, 2014, 5:52 PM PST
While the real NaVorro Bowman recovers from a serious knee injury, the video game version is a touchdown machine. San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Quinton Patton came up with an interesting idea, lining the All-Pro defender up as a running back in Madden 25. Surprisingly, it work.
Patton’s enthusiasm is off the charts after watching Bowman catch a touchdown pass from Colin Kaepernick. The young receiver proves to be an innovative gamer, but his commentary might need a little work.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- MC Hammer and Oakland Fight Club create a new Raiders Anthem
- Lincecum swaps uniforms with much larger teammate
- Field of Links: Bochy and Melvin both embrace MLB's new instant replay rules
- TBT: Willie Mays announces his retirement
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|