Mar 5, 2014, 2:55 PM PST
Aaron Paul played a character that was depressed, disturbed, and often kicked around on Breaking Bad. With that in mind, it’s kind of fun to see him having a good time while goofing around on a big league pitching mound. Paul, who played Walter White’s sidekick/nemesis, Jesse Pinkman, was at AT&T Park as part of a promotional effort for his new movie Need for Speed.
Paul took over the Giants’ Twitter account on Wednesday, and clearly took advantage of all the services the Giants had to offer. Too bad he didn’t drop his trademark line. If you’ve watched Breaking Bad, you know what I’m talking about.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Former Warrior David West explains his biggest fear as a black father
- Steve Kerr's shorts from NBA Finals game-winning shot up for auction
- Race in America: Why David West fears leaving his house without ID
- What Steph Curry's protest appearance meant to Juan Toscano-Anderson
- NBA draft rumors: Top prospect Anthony Edwards, Warriors yet to meet
- NBA rumors: Kevin Durant will not return for remainder of Nets' season
- Race in America: Rep. Eric Swalwell praises Steve Kerr for speaking up
- Race in America: Warriors' Steve Kerr has 'great faith' in young generation
- Why Warriors could benefit from unique 2019-20 NBA season calendar
- Why Steve Kerr believes NBA will allow Warriors to hold 'minicamp'
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|