Mar 5, 2014, 2:55 PM PST
Aaron Paul played a character that was depressed, disturbed, and often kicked around on Breaking Bad. With that in mind, it’s kind of fun to see him having a good time while goofing around on a big league pitching mound. Paul, who played Walter White’s sidekick/nemesis, Jesse Pinkman, was at AT&T Park as part of a promotional effort for his new movie Need for Speed.
Paul took over the Giants’ Twitter account on Wednesday, and clearly took advantage of all the services the Giants had to offer. Too bad he didn’t drop his trademark line. If you’ve watched Breaking Bad, you know what I’m talking about.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sharks' injured stars expected to make full recovery by training camp
- A's legend Dave Stewart describes coronavirus scare, testing process
- Source: Eli Apple, Raiders don't finalize contract in free agency
- 2020 NFL Draft: Why 49ers should trade down both first-round picks
- Warriors' Rick Welts only has one box score framed in his office
- Zac Efron reveals epic Dusty Baker autograph story as young Giants fan
- Dave Stewart discusses his coronavirus scare, future of MLB season
- Giants release several veterans, including lefty reliever Jerry Blevins
- Source: Jordan Devey returning to Raiders, joining crowded guard group
- Giants GM Scott Harris explains how he envisions outfield this season
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|