Mar 5, 2014, 2:55 PM PST
Aaron Paul played a character that was depressed, disturbed, and often kicked around on Breaking Bad. With that in mind, it’s kind of fun to see him having a good time while goofing around on a big league pitching mound. Paul, who played Walter White’s sidekick/nemesis, Jesse Pinkman, was at AT&T Park as part of a promotional effort for his new movie Need for Speed.
Paul took over the Giants’ Twitter account on Wednesday, and clearly took advantage of all the services the Giants had to offer. Too bad he didn’t drop his trademark line. If you’ve watched Breaking Bad, you know what I’m talking about.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Giants takeaways: What you might've missed in 5-1 loss vs. Astros
- Why Stephen A. Smith is wrong about George Kittle and Travis Kelce
- Watch Warriors' Andrew Wiggins show off handle in offseason workout
- Nothing about Ramón Laureano's home-run-saving catch vs. Angels was easy
- A's show off power, close out series with vital 8-4 win over Angels
- Why Klay Thompson thinks it's 'hard time to play' during NBA restart
- Why Tom Haberstroh believes Warriors will trade Andrew Wiggins, top pick
- Watch Ramón Laureano casually rob home run from Angels' Brian Goodwin
- Kyle Juszczyk predicts big things for Jimmy Garoppolo, Jerick McKinnon
- Ramón Laureano casually robs homer to preserve A's lead vs. Angels
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|