Mar 7, 2014, 1:40 PM PST
There’s a new sport coat for the consummate professional that is forced to suppress the urge to scream like a lunatic fan, while secretly watching the Warriors play an East Coast game during business hours.
Men’s Warehouse, a Bay Area company, and the Golden State Warriors have teamed up to create a Warriors special-edition coat by Joseph Abboud. Fans can purchase the coat and get fitted at Oracle Arena during the following games:
· Sunday, March 9 against Phoenix Suns
· Tuesday, March 11 against Dallas Mavericks
· Friday, March 14 against Cleveland Cavaliers
The coat will set you back $349, which is actually a pretty good deal when considering the perks involved with the purchase. The special sport coats will be presented to the proud new owners in a special suite with NBA legend Jerry West present. The limited-edition coats will also grant special access to the Warriors Courtside Club when worn inside Oracle Arena for a game.
There will only be 150 of these coats made.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- MC Hammer and Oakland Fight Club create a new Raiders Anthem
- Lincecum swaps uniforms with much larger teammate
- Field of Links: Bochy and Melvin both embrace MLB's new instant replay rules
- TBT: Willie Mays announces his retirement
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|