Mar 11, 2014, 7:59 PM PDT
While Barry Bonds mentors the San Francisco Giants in Scottsdale, his godfather, Willie Mays, can be seen co-starring in a rap video. The legendary Giant appears at the 2:16 mark, and is shown handing a bat and a bag containing a Roberto Clemente jersey to rapper Calle 13, who puts on the jersey and proceeds to beat up a car in slow motion.
It is without a doubt the most awesome and confusing thing you’ll see today. The video was posted on March 6, and was found by Fansided. We can’t thank them enough for their epic discovery.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- MC Hammer and Oakland Fight Club create a new Raiders Anthem
- Lincecum swaps uniforms with much larger teammate
- Field of Links: Bochy and Melvin both embrace MLB's new instant replay rules
- TBT: Willie Mays announces his retirement
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|