Aug 5, 2013, 10:59 AM PDT
Starting pitcher Madison Bumgarner will be the latest Giants player to start riding a scooter to the ballpark. He joins Tim Lincecum, Hunter Pence, Sergio Romo, and Brandon Belt in the scooter brigade.
Aug 2, 2013, 1:22 PM PDT
New Oakland Raiders punter Chris Kluwe could be on the forefront of a massive shift in the way sports television is viewed.
Jul 31, 2013, 10:55 AM PDT
The story of how several Sharks greats and the San Jose community rallied around one former teammate.
Jul 30, 2013, 5:10 PM PDT
Oakland Athletics prospects Michael Choice, Michael Taylor, and Bruce Billings give Field of Teams a tour of their three-bedroom apartment in Sacramento.
Jul 25, 2013, 8:55 PM PDT
New Raiders running back Rashad Jennings shares his healing secret. Find out why his healing techniques make him an undesirable roommate.
Jul 23, 2013, 9:11 AM PDT
For Oakland Athletics infielder Jed Lowrie, the click of a camera shutter can be just as exhilarating as the crack of a baseball bat.
Jul 3, 2013, 12:34 AM PDT
You may have seen video of Hunter Pence riding a scooter to AT&T Park, but we betcha’ didn’t know how he got his scooter and who else on the Giants rock the two-wheel electric rides.
Jun 12, 2013, 11:45 AM PDT
Betcha’ didn’t know that MLB’s all-time saves leader also doubles as a pizza delivery man. Find out why Mariano Rivera surprised an A’s team employee with a meal.
Jun 12, 2013, 11:40 AM PDT
The Oakland Athletics have replaced the Bernie Lean with the Home run Tunnel. We betcha’ don’t know how it actually started… because even the A’s players themselves didn’t know. Click to solve the mystery.
Jun 5, 2013, 6:27 PM PDT
49ers tight end Vernon Davis is a modern-day renaissance man. But is he going from role model to fashion model? We betcha’ didn’t know why Davis was walking the catwalk in a high-end fashion show in San Jose.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- Did you know there's a bowling alley inside AT&T Park?
- New A's player Craig Gentry has a very strange nickname
- Field of Links: Waking up with the Warriors, Sonny Gray surprises doctors
- 49ers and WWE officially announce Wrestlemania in Santa Clara
- 2020 NBA mock draft 13.0: First-round draft pick predictions, analysis
- MLB rumors: Astros coach insulted Ramon Laureano's mom to spark brawl
- Raiders could turn to rookie Javin White to fill need to linebacker
- Luke Walton feels Kings must learn from pain of missing NBA playoffs again
- Collin Morikawa's PGA Championship win completes meteoric rise to stardom
- Dustin Garneau explains tackling Ramón Laureano during A's-Astros brawl
- Kings lose to Rockets after being eliminated from NBA playoff contention
- Brooks Koepka given dose of reality while folding at PGA Championship
- Doug Christie gets excited during Kings-Rockets game in NBA bubble
- Suns troll Warriors' Draymond Green over $50K fine for Booker remarks
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|