Aug 21, 2013, 4:10 PM PDT
The Oakland Athletics had trouble teaching Grant Green how to play capable defense. They moved him from shortstop, to the outfield, to third base and finally to second base. With all the important stuff they were trying to teach Green, they apparently forgot to teach the first round pick in the 2009 draft how to…
Jul 31, 2013, 9:23 AM PDT
Trade deadline hysteria sets in. The worst fist pump ever. Plus all of the most clickable links of the day. Stop by to be entertained.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Area health official does not expect sporting events before Thanksgiving
- How Warriors' Steph Curry vanquished his 'stopper' in 2015 NBA Finals
- Second Raiders stadium site worker tests positive for coronavirus
- Warriors' Bob Myers uses sports analogy to give coronavirus optimism
- Mike Fiers, Jesús Luzardo build close bond while social distancing in pandemic
- Giants' Mike Krukow, Duane Kuiper tell hilarious Will Clark sushi story
- NFL rumors: Ex-Raider DeAndre Washington, Chiefs agree to contract terms
- Why Bobby Wagner is wrong Seahawks, not 49ers, are NFC West team to beat
- Why Giants' Alex Dickerson finally can play MLB The Show once again
- NFL Draft 2020: Why Raiders trading up for Jeff Okudah is perfect move
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|