Sep 24, 2013, 1:27 PM PDT
The Sacramento Shaq-ramento Kings introduced a new member of the ownership group on Tuesday. Shaquille O’Neal sat at a table alongside owner Vivek Ranadive and fellow investor Mark Mastrov and discussed his vision for the Kings and how he can make an impact on the franchise. The new “O’wner” was in vintage Shaq form as he made the…
Aug 21, 2013, 5:59 PM PDT
The people of America think that Californians are really, really good looking drunks that don’t care much about sports. It could be worse.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- See Joe Staley's motivational IG message for 49ers' Kendrick Bourne
- How Sharks' front office could be impacted by potential new NHL CBA
- Duane Kuiper, Mike Krukow provide outlook on different 2020 MLB season
- Eight things Warriors must do to return to NBA championship contention
- Eight things Warriors must do to get back to title contention
- Just like his grandpa, Tyler Strafaci wins North and South Amateur at Pinehurst
- Raiders discussing fan options at Allegiant as 2020 NFL season nears
- MLB opt-out tracker: Every player who has declined to play 2020 season
- Jake Diekman's wife appreciates Bob Melvin's message to A's players
- Kings assistant Igor Kokoskov announced as Fenerbahçe Beko head coach
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|