Jul 30, 2013, 2:40 PM PDT
The San Francisco Giants have proposed a 3,000-foot organic garden at AT&T Park. Surprisingly, ballpark veggie gardens are far more common than you’d think.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sharks takeaways: What we learned from rough 4-2 road loss vs. Flyers
- NFL Draft 2020: Justin Jefferson, Jalen Reagor meet 49ers at combine
- WATCH: Warriors Pregame Live
- Warriors vs. Kings watch guide: Lineups, injury report, player usage
- Why versatile Chad Pinder is most respected player in A's clubhouse
- Chad Pinder reveals A's teammate who spends most time on personal grooming
- Doug Wilson hopes Sharks' youngsters can help team finish on high note
- Doug Wilson looking forward to seeing what Sharks' younger players can do
- Klay Thompson shares moving Kobe Bryant tribute after memorial service
- Sharks' Logan Couture returns to lineup vs. Flyers after long absence
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|