Oct 21, 2013, 2:15 PM PDT
Sean “Diddy” Combs wants to become the first African-American majority owner in the National Football League. In an interview with Bloomberg TV, Combs said that he has aspirations to buy a team and believes he will be able to make it happen. “A majority of the players that are in the NFL are African-American, but…
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Donte Whitner thinks 49ers found slot receiver in Travis Benjamin
- Warriors' Steph Curry had to assemble basketball hoop amid quarantine
- De'Aaron Fox stepping into leadership role, but how good can he be?
- Greg Papa thinks 49ers should trade up to No. 3 to draft Jerry Jeudy
- What stood out to Dallas Braden from Sean Manaea's no-hitter in 2018
- Looking back at 19 homers Giants have hit off Dodgers' Clayton Kershaw
- Watch Warriors' Steph Curry put son Canon through adorable home workout
- Giants building MLB's next elite farm system right now, Keith Law says
- Darren Baker, Dusty's son, donates 100 meals for coronavirus relief
- Kruk and Kuip remember Madison Bumgarner and Clayton Kershaw's rivalry
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|