Sep 24, 2013, 9:05 AM PDT
Much like a cat paws at an injured mouse before taking a bite, the Denver Broncos might have been playing games on the sideline before finishing off the Oakland Raiders. During the fourth quarter of the Broncos 37-21 victory, the running backs were reportedly playing rock-paper-scissors to determine which player would get the ball on…
Jul 26, 2013, 7:55 AM PDT
A recent study showed that people care more about animals than other people. Angels reliever Dane De La Rosa proved that on Thursday. Plus, find out which NFL player brought a tiger to training camp, which international pop star was seen rocking a Sharks jersey, and how Colin Kaepernick has become top dog.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Inside Giants' 2012 World Series sweep of Tigers from reporter’s view
- Warriors' Juan Toscano-Anderson looks forward to guarding James Harden
- A's minor league coach Webster Garrison tests positive for coronavirus
- Seven candidates for Warriors' massive Andre Iguodala trade exception
- Coronavirus: Fourth NHL player tests positive, Sharks connected to all
- Juan Toscano-Anderson reveals his Warriors all-time starting five
- Seven players Warriors could add on Andre Iguodala trade exception
- Mo Speights claims he almost beat Klay Thompson in shooting contest
- How do Raiders match up with Chiefs after free agency moves?
- Warriors' Steve Kerr reveals 'most fun' part of coaching last-place team
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|