Sep 4, 2013, 12:39 PM PDT
National Football League kickers never make headlines unless they screw something up. It’s one of the most unforgiving roles in professional sports. So, how do NFL punters and kickers make sure they stay out from under the microscope of the fans and media? Preparation. And way more than you’d think. Did you know NFL kickers spend…
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- What covering Giants' 2012 World Series sweep of Tigers was like
- Warriors' Juan Toscano-Anderson looks forward to guarding James Harden
- A's minor league coach Webster Garrison tests positive for coronavirus
- Seven candidates for Warriors' massive Andre Iguodala trade exception
- Coronavirus: Fourth NHL player tests positive, Sharks connected to all
- Juan Toscano-Anderson reveals his Warriors all-time starting five
- Seven players Warriors could add on Andre Iguodala trade exception
- Mo Speights claims he almost beat Klay Thompson in shooting contest
- How do Raiders match up with Chiefs after free agency moves?
- Warriors' Steve Kerr reveals 'most fun' part of coaching last-place team
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|