Sep 27, 2013, 6:01 PM PDT
Victory will no longer leave a foul taste in your mouth. MoGo, a popular mouthguard company, is teaming up with Warriors’ star point guard Stephen Curry to create a custom line of flavored mouthguards. Curry tweeted the news on Friday. Immediately, many questions came to mind. Will they taste like Curry himself? Now, that would…
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Betcha' didn't know this about baseballs
- Field of Links: 49ers fan Andy Samberg rips the Seahawks on Letterman
- Andre Iguodala surprises a Warriors fan at work with season tickets
- A's, Giants offering up unreal experiences in MLB charity auction
- Field of Links: Find out how much a 'Kimye' style proposal at AT&T Park costs
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|