Jul 30, 2013, 2:40 PM PDT
The San Francisco Giants have proposed a 3,000-foot organic garden at AT&T Park. Surprisingly, ballpark veggie gardens are far more common than you’d think.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- There are plenty of former Giants in camps as non-roster invitees
- San Jose Giants to honor Madison Bumgarner with 'Mason Saunders' Night
- 49ers hoping receiver Jalen Hurd will be cleared for offseason program
- How to watch Golden State Warriors NBA games online, on MyTeams app
- George Kittle's secret to Kyle Shanahan's wife gets back to 49ers coach
- How A's can benefit from rare season without major roster turnover
- Rockets owner Tilman Fertitta admits Houston was scared of Warriors
- Warriors will face number of roster decisions in important offseason
- Marquese Chriss explains why he only wanted to play for the Warriors
- 49ers' John Lynch defends Jimmy Garoppolo, believes QB has room to grow
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|