Feb 11, 2014, 2:19 PM PST
Michael Morse is one of the newest members of the San Francisco Giants, and he’s quickly making himself at home in the Bay Area. Morse, who is also new to Twitter, posted a photo alongside two very fit training partners on Tuesday: Frank Gore and Nick Moody of the San Francisco 49ers. It’s good to…
Jan 23, 2014, 3:39 PM PST
Everybody loves free stuff and the San Francisco Giants plan to give away a lot of it this upcoming season — with the purchase of a ticket, of course. Naturally, we’ll start by taking a look at the bobbleheads. Bobbleheads: Apr. 9) Hunter Pence Bobblehead Apr. 25) Duane Kuiper Bobblehead Jun. 28) Brandon Crawford or Brandon…
Jan 7, 2014, 1:10 PM PST
Hunter Pence may appear gangly and slightly awkward on the baseball field, but he is one powerful dude. On Monday, a video was posted on his Instagram account that shows him pushing a car up a hill. The Jack Lalanne-esque feat of strength by the San Francisco Giants’ right fielder is a departure from the…
Sep 3, 2013, 8:04 PM PDT
This was the feel good story of the weekend. A little kid at the Giants-Diamondbacks game on Sunday missed a foul ball and was absolutely devastated. While he sat there with his head buried in his hands, a young Giants fan tapped him on the arm and offered him up a souvenir ball. The random…
Aug 27, 2013, 9:27 AM PDT
Somebody forgot to tell Hunter Pence the San Francisco Giants’ season is over. Pence is a free agent at the conclusion of the season and he’s showing that he needs to be kept in San Francisco. Pence was placed on revocable waivers, but it doesn’t mean he is going anywhere. The Giants’ right fielder said…
Jul 30, 2013, 4:36 PM PDT
One of the most identifiable players from the San Francisco Giants first World Series Championship has joined the rival Los Angeles Dodgers. Does this mean Brian Wilson has turned heel?
Jul 10, 2013, 1:15 PM PDT
Jacob Landis lost his hearing before the age of 10. After a Cochlear Implant gave him the gift of sound again, he decided to ride his bike across the country to all 30 MLB stadiums to raise money to help others have the same operation. Find out why his stop at AT&T Park became extra special.
Jul 8, 2013, 9:25 AM PDT
Here are the top five things you may have missed this weekend. Why Giants closer Sergio Romo enraged the Giants. How the Bay Area’s baseball teams got snubbed, and why taunting and clowning and opponent is a bad idea.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- WWE Superstar announces he is gay, receives overwhelming support
- TBT: Willie Mays announces his retirement
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- Field of Links: 49ers fan Andy Samberg rips the Seahawks on Letterman
- UPDATE: Brent Burns' golf course skull discovery identified
- Could Joe Thornton leave Sharks for Maple Leafs in NHL free agency?
- Steph Curry left off Chris Paul's description of ultimate point guard
- Bruce Bochy explains new role with Giants, says Joey Bart is 'real deal'
- Brandon Crawford's family golf tournament continues the fight against ALS
- Kyle Shanahan's Super Bowl loss with 49ers lingers more than Falcons'
- Kings continue postseason push, move to within four games of Grizzlies
- Warriors brought in Klay Thompson's friend 'off the street' to scrimmage
- Watch ex-Shark Patrick Marleau get ready for Penguins debut vs. Kings
- Lakers' LeBron James won't play Thursday vs. Warriors at Chase Center
- Jeff Samardzija laughs at Yankees trade rumors after Luis Severino injury
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|