Dec 18, 2013, 4:25 PM PST
It has been called Candlestick Park, 3Com Park, Monster Park, and San Francisco Stadium at Candlestick Point, but soon it will be called rubble, scrap metal, and a demolition site. Many have made countless trips there to see the 49ers or Giants, and created a lifetime of sports memories in the stands, but you can’t possibly…
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- TBT: Say Hey! Did you know Willie Mays smashed 17 homers in a single month?
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- DUNK CAM: Colin Kaepernick posterized by Alex Boone in 49ers locker room
- TBT: Willie Mays announces his retirement
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|