Jul 22, 2013, 9:22 AM PDT
Here are the top 5 things you may have missed this weekend. Find out why a tummy ache couldn’t stop Bartolo Colon, how the Giants made another big mistake, why the Sharknado won’t die, and how Justin Bieber tarnished an NHL dressing room.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- A's starter A.J. Puk ready to pitch restriction free in shortened MLB season
- Warriors' Steph Curry explains rationale behind Howard golf donation
- Sheffield United shocks Chelsea with unlikely David McGoldrick goals
- What Giants' first week back was like for Buster Posey's understudy
- Kings Guard Gaming keep win streak alive, climb to 4th place in standings
- Liverpool highlights: Burnley draw ends Reds' 24-match home unbeaten streak
- Steph Curry believes Warriors' 15-50 year could be blessing in disguise
- Tim Brown rips Bill Callahan as 'worst thing' to happen to Raiders
- Chelsea lineup: Christian Pulisic starts on wing vs. Sheffield United
- Warriors' championship core still has chip on shoulders, Damion Lee says
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|