Los Angeles Kings
Dec 20, 2013, 9:57 AM PST
The San Jose Sharks lost the game and a key player on Thursday night. During the 4-1 loss to the Los Angeles Kings, rookie sensation Tomas Hertl injured his knee when he collided with Dustin Brown, who has a history of similarly questionable hits. Sharks coach Todd McLellan chose not to say if he thought…
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- George Kittle's secret to Kyle Shanahan's wife gets back to 49ers coach
- How A's benefit from of rare season without major roster turnover
- Rockets owner Tilman Fertitta admits Houston was scared of Warriors
- Warriors will face number of roster decisions in important offseason
- Marquese Chriss explains why he only wanted to play for the Warriors
- 49ers' John Lynch defends Jimmy Garoppolo, believes QB has room to grow
- Why Thaddeus Moss, Randy's son, wants to emulate 49ers' George Kittle
- NFL Draft 2020: Jake Fromm, Jordan Love have spoken with Raiders at combine
- Giants' Billy Hamilton meets Willie Mays, calls it 'dream come true'
- Watch Klay Thompson's hilarious Anta commercial featuring dog Rocco
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|