Dec 19, 2013, 9:49 AM PST
Stephen Curry is cementing his standing as one of the most popular players in the NBA. The likable Golden State Warriors guard currently ranks sixth in NBA jersey sales. According to an NBA release, this is the first time Curry has cracked the official top 15 list. The list is based on overall sales ranging…
Oct 8, 2013, 9:54 AM PDT
A verbal confrontation, a walk-off home run into a fish tank, one severely damaged high definition camera, and an incredible performance from a 21-year-old rookie highlight one of the craziest days in postseason history. PLUS – The best links, clicks, pics and GIFs of the day.
Sep 26, 2013, 9:24 AM PDT
There’s no better way to gauge a player’s popularity than jersey sales. Major League Baseball and the MLB Players Association released the latest list of top-sellers, and for the first time in a while, an A’s player and a Giants player are in the top 10. Buster Posey, the reigning National League MVP, is fifth…
Sep 25, 2013, 6:43 PM PDT
On Wednesday, legendary Dodgers broadcaster Vin Scully encountered a group of women offering free hugs on the streets of San Francisco. While the “beautifully dressed, lovely people” looked appealing, the Dodgers broadcaster chose to cross the street. Where else but in San Francisco?
Aug 19, 2013, 2:08 PM PDT
The tummy-churning rivalry between San Jose natives Joey Chestnut and Matt Stonie is starting to bubble up. Stonie, a rising star in the competitive eating world, upset Chestnut over the weekend in a potsticker eating contest.
Aug 2, 2013, 6:37 PM PDT
Vegas oddsmakers like the A’s chances to win their division, and don’t like the Giants chances to repeat as World Series Champions. Find out who they forecast being the two teams in the World Series.
Jul 26, 2013, 7:55 AM PDT
A recent study showed that people care more about animals than other people. Angels reliever Dane De La Rosa proved that on Thursday. Plus, find out which NFL player brought a tiger to training camp, which international pop star was seen rocking a Sharks jersey, and how Colin Kaepernick has become top dog.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Area health official does not expect sporting events before Thanksgiving
- How Warriors' Steph Curry vanquished his 'stopper' in 2015 NBA Finals
- Second Raiders stadium site worker tests positive for coronavirus
- Warriors' Bob Myers uses sports analogy to give coronavirus optimism
- Mike Fiers, Jesús Luzardo build close bond while social distancing in pandemic
- Giants' Mike Krukow, Duane Kuiper tell hilarious Will Clark sushi story
- NFL rumors: Ex-Raider DeAndre Washington, Chiefs agree to contract terms
- Why Bobby Wagner is wrong Seahawks, not 49ers, are NFC West team to beat
- Why Giants' Alex Dickerson finally can play MLB The Show once again
- NFL Draft 2020: Why Raiders trading up for Jeff Okudah is perfect move
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|